Monday 9 June 2008

Epic Mural Advert






Last week at the University of Plymouth, me and a few other illustration students were given a huge window space overlooking a main street to advertise open days and the degree show. It works really well, we turned quite a few heads on the days we worked on it! The painting process probably only took us a day, but the space was so hot, due to heating preventing the windows from steaming up.
It was good fun, It's put me in the mood to paint some murals now, I think I'm going to run rampant where I live with some white wash on some abandoned farm buildings.

2 comments:

ElvishEmporium said...

That's unbearably awesome O.O all your and your friends art merge seamlessly.

Rob Hodgson said...

that looks pretty much great. where was the year one invite! bye